Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not Really Modern Scientist!

This is my post for our group blog the Bilderwumme for this week. I did this after having a look at the book CARTOON MODERN, which is quite fabulous and inspiring by the way. And that's where the term modern is derived from. In fact i'd say it's rather retro. Also I don't know if scientist fits very well. Could be a prof or teacher or whatever as well. Let's call him Walter Basil Frampton and decide for yourself.

I also added the origial sketch and the first rough coloured version, before I decided to go into a more fasionable direction.

3 comments:

Ryan Wood said...

Hah, terrific piece, Oliver. Great colors and design! Thanks for showing the different stages, very informative stuff. Keep up the great work man!

Anonymous said...

I like this guy! Jut gemacht!

Oliver Kurth said...

Thanks a lot guys!