Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictoplasma 2007!

Mr. Schwarz and I will attend the PICTOPLASMA ANIMATION FESTIVAL in Berlin this weekend. Especially for this occasion we fabricated the handcrafted buttons on the picture above. So watch out for the guys with the cool buttons. See you in Berlin!

OK, so much for the advertising.

I'm quite busy again. I got a call today that an advertising job for which I did some layouts two weeks ago has to be finished until tuesday. Great. As if I didn't have enough to do anyway. But I do not complain. At least I won't get bored ...

So above is a scribble from the vaults. A portrait of a guy called Jürgen I once met.

2 comments:

Alex said...

oliver!

wir haben uns auf der pictoplasma conference kennengelernt und du hast meine atemberaubende freundin dany mit deinen buttons am mantel fotografiert. ja, nun wollt mich nur mal melden, sagen, schick hier. ich bleib in der nähe.

lg
alex

Oliver Kurth said...

Hallo Alex!

Vielen Dank für Deinen netten Kommentar. Ich melde mich auf jeden Fall nochmal bei Dir und schick Dir dann auch die Fotos rüber.

Bis denne