Last week I didn't have the time to colourize the scribble of this triple-horned little fellow - so I did it at the weekend. As always I tried out a lot of different things. This it the final version in glorious Technicolor.
This is the first colour version I did. It's okay but somehow I wasn't satisfied with it. So I tried out a lot of different versions until I came up with the red and blue one. I really like to fool around with the colours. That's a big advantage when working digital.
When I start to add the colours I always like to see what the silhouette looks like. In this case I think it's rather nice. So I added the eyes and the teeth again.
And finally the raw sketch.