Monday, February 08, 2010

Switched on Mozart!

Happy New Year! Can i still say that? It's already February - the year is almost over. Well, I made a lot of New Year's resolutions, but somehow I must have forgotten to include "posting on my blog more often" on my list.

To celebrate that I'm posting an old hat. Or better an old wig. I made this picture some years ago when we started our group blog Die Bilderwumme. The sketch was pretty crappy. But I didn't give up and I still like what came out in the end. So put on ROCK ME AMADEUS and enjoy!

3 comments:

Carl Knox said...

still a great piece! thanks for the new year wishes! I'm going to get in early and wish you a happy easter!

Unknown said...

Hi Oliver, I always knew it: Amadeus rocks! Great piece. Did you prepare it as an advertisement for tooth-paste ;o))
By the way: I love your work. Keep going!

Oliver Kurth said...

Thanks a lot, folks!

@Carl: Damn, you're first! Happy Easter to you, too!

@Michael: Vielen Dank für die netten Worte. Du hast Recht, der Mann legt viel Wert auf Zahnpflege! Aber als Rockstar muss man das auch wohl :)